Do you constantly feel like your head is barely above the water? Perhaps, you’re struggling to keep multiple plates spinning in the air and worry they’ll all crash to the floor? Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed by the competing demands being placed on your life and not sure how to take back control? These are typical tell-tale signs your resilience is in need of a top-up.
Building our resilience means we can tackle head-on those things that get in our way. A resilient person emerges stronger and ready to take on the next challenge with confidence and optimism.
What’s involved? This 90-minute interactive virtual session run by our associate executive coach Matt Verrell will cover the following:
– Exploration of the challenges currently testing your resilience;
- Measuring your resilience so you can gain an insight into how resilient you are;
- Defining what it means to be resilient and applying it to your daily routine;
- Stress management techniques to boost your resilience; and
- Discussing how optimism holds the key to resilience and how you can boost it.
Outcomes? By the end of this session you will:
- Understand what it means to be truly resilient and how you can apply what you’ve learnt;
- Be able to immediately take steps to boost your resilience including reducing stress and becoming more optimistic; and
- Learn where you sit on a resilience scale, thereby enabling you to decide how to move forward.
For more information please email: email@example.com.