This free webinar and Q&A is aimed at individuals who have reached a career crossroads and feel confused or overwhelmed about how to successfully navigate their way forward.
The session is scheduled on 28 June 2022 between 13:00-14:30.
This live webinar and Q&A will be hosted our editor Husnara Begum, a former City lawyer turned career coach and business skills trainer.
Who this is for?
Solicitors at all levels of PQE, particularly those seeking to return to work after a career break.
Who this is for
SRA competence: +2 morefor SRA competence: A2, C1, C2
Throughout this live webinar and Q&A, attendees will learn:
- About the most common causes of career blocks and how to overcome these
- How to complete a skills audit and generate ideas
- How to use ‘informational interviews’ to help with reality checking
- How to adopt a can-do mindset
What this will cover
This webinar and Q&A will cover the following steps to help you successfully recharge your legal career by turning ideas into realistic goals:
- Common lawyer career blocks and how to overcome these
- Introductions to skills audit and other tools for compiling a career bucket list
- How to generate ideas
- Informational interviews & reality checking
- The importance of SMART goals
- How affirmations can help with adopting a can-do mindset
How you will learn?
This live session will entail a 60-minute presentation, followed by a Q&A session.
Click here to register.