This free webinar with Q&A is aimed at individuals who want advice on how to impress at job interviews. The session is suitable for solicitors across all levels of PQE, and will be particularly useful for those planning a return to the profession after a career break.
This live webinar and Q&A will be hosted by Husnara Begum, a former City lawyer turned career coach / business skills trainer and owner of CheekyLittleCareers.com.
The webinar is scheduled for 14 September 2022, between 13:00-14:30
Who this is for
SRA competence: SRA competence: A2, C1, C2
Throughout this webinar and Q&A, attendees will:
- Discover the importance of creating positive first impressions and selling yourself with confidence
- Learn how to prepare for interviews of different formats
- Master how to deal with those ‘difficult’ questions competently
- Learn how to manage your nerves
What this will cover
This webinar and Q&A will cover the following steps to help you to impress at job interviews:
- Different interview formats and typical questions
- Virtual v in-person interviews
- Tips to calm interview nerves and the power pose
- What to wear
- The importance of creating positive first impressions and selling yourself with confidence
- How to answer competency based questions
- How to respond to curve ball questions
- Common rookie errors
- Questions to ask the interviewers
How you will learn
Click here to register.