If you are an individual at any PQE level seeking to return to the legal profession following a career break, sign up to this FREE upcoming webinar, scheduled on 22 February 2022 between 13:00-14:30
Who this is for?
City Lawyers, Junior lawyers, Solicitors & Returners
SRA competence: , C1, C3
Throughout this webinar, attendees will:
- discover the key things to consider when planning a return to the legal profession after a career break
- receive advice to allow them to enhance their chances of a successful return
- gain insight to the legal jobs market
What this will cover?
This webinar will cover the following steps to successfully recharge your legal career:
- Avoid jumping to conclusions
- How to conduct a career MOT and find purpose
- Your skills inventory and how to close any gaps
- How to manage career block
- Tips for generating ideas and making them stick
- Reality checking & weighing up options
- Setting SMART goals and how to devise a job search strategy
How you will learn?
The webinar will explore considerations and options for returning to the practice. You will hear from former City lawyer-turned-career coach Husnara Begum who will provide a step-by-step guide to returning to the legal profession along with an update on the jobs market for solicitors.