Date: 7 July 2021
Time: 2-3.30pm BST
Event format: Law Society Webinar
This live webinar hosted by CheekyLittleCareers’ associate career coach and editor Husnara Begum will cover the importance of developing your personal brand whilst considering changing career direction or returning to practice after a lengthy break. The content is also relevant to any lawyers who are exploring options for career progression and want to raise their profile within their current organisation.
Who this is for?
City Lawyers / Solicitors.
Throughout this 90-minute webinar, you will gain inspiration and learn how to sell yourself:
- Why first impressions matter, especially when looking for a new job
- The difference between personal branding and a personal brand
- The pros and cons of developing a personal brand
- Practical tips on how to create an elevator pitch
- Harnessing your brand to build a professional network
What this will cover?
This webinar will cover the importance of developing your personal brand for solicitors considering changing career direction or returning to practice after a lengthy break.
- How to get started and where to look for inspiration
- What do you want people to say about you and what do you want to be known for?
- The importance of ‘being relevant’
- Is it time for a makeover?
- How to promote your brand and sell yourself with confidence
- Networking tips to road test your new brand
- Other ways to build your profile
How you will learn
Practical insights and case studies will be shared, along with objective advice on how to convert ideas into action points you will stick to.
Webinar content followed by Q&A:
- 14:00-15:00 Session
- 15:00-15:30 Q&A
Click here to register.